Amicitia and Spéire Nua have collaborated to develop an internship programme. This project runs on a rotating basis to support our clients and to help develop new skills that would enhance their portfolio of commitment to change.
These activities include:
- 1 month working in the community café.
- 1 month working in the community gardens and surrounding area of Athenry and on our biodiversity programme
- 1 month working as support in the technology installation side of our business with Independent Living Ireland and/or learning additional computer skills/social media marketing etc.
- 1 month in administration and management of community events in Amicitia’s Sustainable Development Goals Lab
- 1 month research/studying of social enterprise and cooperative business models, sustainability projects and community engagement programmes
For more Information, please contact us through the Contact form below